Criminal Defence Overview
Criminal Defence Law in Toronto, Brampton and Newmarket.
Facing criminal charges can be an extremely distressing and intimidating experience. It is important to have a lawyer on your side who is committed to defending your rights. I represent clients throughout the greater Toronto area in a variety of complex criminal law matters.
A criminal conviction can result in serious penalties and have a negative impact on your future. When you retain my legal services, you can rely on me to provide you with an experienced, assertive and committed defence.
Effective Representation on Your Side
I have been a lawyer with a reputation for excellence since 1985. My comprehensive knowledge and experience in criminal law cases allow me to be proactive and effective in preparing a defence on your behalf. I prepare every case as if it is going to trial, and I have a track record of success at all trial court levels. I will not recommend a plea bargain unless there is a clear and compelling benefit to you and there is no possibility of winning an acquittal.
If your case requires a jury trial, I have the necessary experience, advocacy skills and confidence to convincingly argue your case to the jury.
I represent clients in a broad variety of complex criminal law matters, including:
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Human Trafficking, Kidnapping, Forcible Confinement
- Sexual Interference, Invitation to Sexual Touching, Sexual Exploitation
- Child Pornography, Internet Child Luring
- Criminal Negligence Causing Death or Bodily Harm
- Aggravated Assault and Other Assault Offences
- Uttering Threats, Criminal Harassment, Domestic Assault
- Violent Offences
- Armed Robbery, Robbery with a Firearm, Extortion
- Firearm, Gun and Weapons Offences
- Murder, Manslaughter, Homicide
- Attempted Murder
- Identity Fraud, Identity Theft
- Forgery, False Pretences
- Obstruction Of Justice, Perjury
- Mischief, Property Offences, Arson
- Break and Enter, Home Invasion Offences
- Dangerous Driving, Criminal Negligence, Impaired Driving, Driving While Over 80 mgs.
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Possession
- Drug Importing
- Representing Clients Through Legal Aid Ontario (LAO), Rowbotham Orders and Pro Bono
- Not Criminally Responsible (NCR) Applications
Call Defence Lawyer Anthony De Marco for a Free Consultation
Contact my Toronto, Ontario, office today to discuss your criminal law matter. I offer a free 30-minute consultation without obligation. For your convenience, I offer reasonable payment plans. I also accept Legal Aid in most cases. You can reach me by phone at our office or toll free at 1-888-399-3164 or by e-mail.